Jack's Spider Mites
I do not like the idea of using toxic chemicals indoors for any reason,
especially during the winter with windows closed and the furnace (or
whatever you heat with) is circulating and recirculating air throughout the
house. I don't grow in the house - fortunately no need to here in 10b.
Suggest you try my favorite outdoor "insecticide" that I use on the Aroids
when necessary only. I mix 1/2 teaspoon of Ivory liquid dishwashing soap
(not detergent) in one gallon of water, and spray away. I have found this
trick, conveyed to me by Tim Anderson in Miami a long time ago, works quite
well. And its cheap.
Try it before you start spraying toxic stuff around inside.
Fort Lauderdale FL USA