RE: *&*(^%$## Spider Mites!!

If you have access to a growers' supply house, either 'Pentac' or 'Mavrik'
work great.  Pentac may have been discontinued.  I use them on orchids and
aroids will no ill effect on the plants.  When applied 3X at 10 day
intervals the effects are extremely long lasting

--- John Presnell
--- jcpresnell@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.