Re: *&*(^%$## Spider Mites!!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: *&*(^%$## Spider Mites!!
  • From: "Jeff&jodi Rosenstiel" <jjjj@winternet.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 21:47:05 -0600 (CST)

Hi Jack
I use safer insecticidal soap, use it all winter, once or twice a  week or
so, seems the plants growing under the lights get the spider mites, the ones
in the green house do not? weird how that works, doesn't seem to effect the
plants at all, but does get rid of the mites, but you have to keep at it at
first.
good luck
jeff rosenstiel
anoka, MN