New Beginnings

Hello Aroid-lers,

I'd like you to know that I'm alive and well and smiling with gladness here
at Plant Delights Nursery...please update your records and note that my last
name (from Malesevich to Schmidt) and address (from St. Louis to Raleigh)
have changed but that I am still knee-deep into aroids (from phils and anths
to amorphs and arisaemas).  Glad to be back on line...
Petra

Petra E. Schmidt
Research/Special Projects
Plant Delights Nursery