Re: Re: ongoing insects.- PREDATOR NEMATODES

  • Subject: Re: Re: ongoing insects.- PREDATOR NEMATODES
  • From: <mburack@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:12:37 -0600 (CST)

DON DON DON!  That was one great website!  Many Many thanks!  I can honestly say that the site you provided has been able to answer virtually all my questions and then some.

It talked about effect on what types of insects, duration, sources etc...

I am very pleased! And based on what I have read I am going to try Steinernema carpocapsae which seems to sound like it would be most effective against what I am dealing with. (Moreover, I was prepared to buy a different species prior to reading the information, which based on what I have read, would not have really been applicable to my problem).

Again, many thanks! And now... its credit card time!

aroid-l@mobot.org wrote:
> Marc,

There used to be a place somewhere in the midwest called the Bug Factory.
This place sold predator insects. I had a URL at one time but no longer. You
may want to search for this place.

Also try pointing your browser at this site:
http://www.nysaes.cornell.edu/ent/biocontrol/

There is some interesting stuff there.

Don Burns