[aroid-l] Flower Show in Spain

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Flower Show in Spain
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." SLCooper@scj.com
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 07:59:07 -0600

I saw this on another list.....

Dear friends,

For if somebody plan to be in Spain the 1st and 2nd March 2003, or there
is a member of this group living here, I want to inform you about the
1st Iturraran Flower Show. I work at Iturraran Arboretum (I still cannot
name it 'Botanical Garden') as one of their two gardeners (true,
ridiculous staff for a 10 hectares garden!) and this will be our first
try with a plant show: rare plants are not easily found for sale in our
country.

You can find all the related info at:

<http://www.iturraran.org>

Greetings,

Jose
San Sebastian, Basque Country, 43.3N 2.0W
Coastal Northern Spain, SW Europe. Z9, rainy oceanic climate