[aroid-l] Volume 24, No. 4 IAS Newsletter in now online

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Volume 24, No. 4 IAS Newsletter in now online
  • From: Scott Hyndman hyndman@aroid.org
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 09:46:12 -0500

Dear IAS Members,

Thanks to the excellent efforts of the IAS Newsletter team, the last
Newsletter of 2002 is now available online in the Members' Page of the IAS
Website (http://www.aroid.org/).  This time we not only have high and low
resolution PDF files of the Newsletter available in color, but we also have
the low resolution file available in segments for those who really have a
challenging connection to the Web.  We will be doing this to the other past
newsletters too if there is an interest.  The paper version of the
Newsletter was mailed last Thursday, so you will be seeing that in your
postal mail box very soon.

If you don't have a password for access to the Members' page, please send me
one, or if you have misplaced your access information, let me know and I
will send it to you.  If you are not a member of the IAS and you are
interested, please go to http://www.aroid.org/society/index.html for more
information.

Regards and best wishes to you all in the New Year,

Scott

Scott Hyndman, President 2003
International Aroid Society
Homepage: http://www.aroid.org/