[aroid-l] Re News Letter.

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Re News Letter.
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:06:57 -0500

Dear All,

Just a note to say that I have received the latest newsletter, and to let
all of you know how very much I enjoyed reading it!
A hats-off and VERY well done to all that made it possible, and speciel
thanks to Michael Pascall and Jill Bell, GREAT work, guys!    Also to all
the assisted in editing and compiling articles for this one, well done and
thank you, friends!

Julius Boos