[aroid-l] Taccarum seed all gone

All the Taccarum weddelianum seed are now gone.  I was able to
fill 28 orders going to 9 different countries.  One person did not
send me their shipping address, so instead of looking up their
shipping address, I just filled the next incoming order.

Good luck with them!  In a few years, there should be Taccarums
blooming all over the world.