Re: [aroid-l] Introduction

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Introduction
  • From: Mattlagem@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 20:20:55 EST

Chantrit, welcome.  I hope you find these discussions as interesting as I do.
 It is good to hear from people in countries other than the U.S.,  especially
those in the tropics.  At least this is true for me and those of us growing
tropical aroids.
BTW, No apology needed for your English, I know Americans whose only language
is English who I find harder to understand than you! LOL