[aroid-l] What I am working on.

  • Subject: [aroid-l] What I am working on.
  • From: "brian williams" pugturd50@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:22:46 -0500

Hey guys. Been working on the greenhouse. Thought I might show a few pictures of what I have been doing.

I have some pics that I would like for you all to see. Once I am done I will have to rent a bus to drag some of you up to see the place.

Here is a pic of the front of my greenhouse this past summer!

It looks like a airplane hanger from the road but this is what my view was from me bedroom window a few weeks back.

Here is a pic of my Hybrid alocasia I made! Also in the back you can see were I started building the rock walls. The rock I am using is actually a clay that is heated up and expands to make this volcanic like rock very like much like graphite.

Another view of my tropcial landscape in the summer.

Hope you enjoy the pics.

The new MSN 8 is here: Try it free* for 2 months http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup