[aroid-l] What I am working on.

  • Subject: [aroid-l] What I am working on.
  • From: "brian williams" pugturd50@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:22:46 -0500

Hey guys. Been working on the greenhouse. Thought I might show a few pictures of what I have been doing.

I have some pics that I would like for you all to see. Once I am done I will have to rent a bus to drag some of you up to see the place.

Here is a pic of the front of my greenhouse this past summer!

http://aroids.coolfreepages.com/pages/0039am.html

It looks like a airplane hanger from the road but this is what my view was from me bedroom window a few weeks back.

http://aroids.coolfreepages.com/pages/0132030501.html

Here is a pic of my Hybrid alocasia I made! Also in the back you can see were I started building the rock walls. The rock I am using is actually a clay that is heated up and expands to make this volcanic like rock very like much like graphite.

http://aroids.coolfreepages.com/pages/0132030501.html

Another view of my tropcial landscape in the summer.

http://aroids.coolfreepages.com/pages/0132030501.html

Hope you enjoy the pics.

The new MSN 8 is here: Try it free* for 2 months http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup