Re: [aroid-l] Introduction
- Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Introduction
- From: "Chanrit Sinhabaedya" firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:00:15 +0000
Thank you everybody,
- Harry, The Alocasia sinuata listed on my link is the one which match to
the description in 'The Genus Alocasia (Araceae-Colocasieae) in the
philippines'by Dr. Alistair Hay, Gard. Bull. Singapore 51 (1999). The one,
you have is looks totally different, and I don't know what it is. It looks
closely alike to Alocasia x portidora to me, but I'm not sure.
- Dr. Tom Croat, If you come here to Thailand please let me know, you are
welcome to my place.
MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*