Re: [aroid-l] Introduction

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Introduction
  • From: "Chanrit Sinhabaedya" siamanthus@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:00:15 +0000

Thank you everybody,
- Harry, The Alocasia sinuata listed on my link is the one which match to the description in 'The Genus Alocasia (Araceae-Colocasieae) in the philippines'by Dr. Alistair Hay, Gard. Bull. Singapore 51 (1999). The one, you have is looks totally different, and I don't know what it is. It looks closely alike to Alocasia x portidora to me, but I'm not sure.
- Dr. Tom Croat, If you come here to Thailand please let me know, you are welcome to my place.

:)
Chanrit Sinhabaedya

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus