Re: Fw: [aroid-l] New Colocasia

  • Subject: Re: Fw: [aroid-l] New Colocasia
  • From: "brian williams" pugturd50@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:13:04 -0500

The Colocasias at winterberry farms came from me. As they were interested in doing some Tissue culture work on them to sell for pond and tropical landscapes. They asked me to name some that had no IDs. I had searched to find some Hawaiian or scientific names on these that I sent with no luck. So inorder for them to sell placed names on them. Most of them have different colored stem forms.

Colocasia 'Pink Princess' Has pink streaks on white stems.
Colocasia 'Bloody Mary' Has green stems with red or pinkish streaks.

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus