Re: [aroid-l] New Colocasias at Winterberry

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] New Colocasias at Winterberry
  • From: "brian williams" pugturd50@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 02:37:55 -0500

Thanks I was very worried about naming the plants. As I would hate to have angered someone else who possibly discovered them or originally named them. But as I said before. No one seemed to know anything about these. The good thing was that winterberry farms said was they would change the name if I had found the actual right name. I did on one but they liked my name better so put the older name in quotations. I told them that would be find as long as they had at least both.

Now as far and getting them registered. I am very interested in this and would think others might be also. Were can I find the info on that and how would I even going about starting it? I had heard the aroid society had been working on this hybrid naming as well as new forms. So if you can send me all the info I would need to do this right. THANKS

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus