Re: Fw: [aroid-l] New Colocasia

  • Subject: Re: Fw: [aroid-l] New Colocasia
  • From: "brian williams" pugturd50@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 02:46:14 -0500

I have all the ones that winterberry has listed if you don't want to buy from them. I also have more as I was worried if this was going to work out the way I hoped. So far so good I guess :>)
Winterberry farms seems very interested in helping collectors who want a few trays or more of certain plants. I do think they could be a very good source for hobbyist nurseries to supply small amounts of very odd plants to nurseries. This is manly what I and many other people are smaller nurseries who carry very odd plants. So helping them out seems like a good idea. So far we both seem to get something from it. Which is good for both. But if you are looking to get the plants now or would like to see PICS of them I can email a list of them and most would have PICS. THANKS