[aroid-l] Back to Philodendron 'Showboat'

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Back to Philodendron 'Showboat'
  • From: "Derek Burch" derek@horticulturist.com
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:39:28 -0500

The new Philodendron about which Julius asked is a selection made in their
stock areas of Xanadu, according to people at Twyford. It is now patent
applied for, but will probably be as easily available as xanadu if it
catches on. I don't know how long it will take for the South Florida
landscapers to give it a good going over, so we just have Twyford's opinion
on it ("worthwhile") for now.  Derek