[aroid-l] Artificial rock walls.

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Artificial rock walls.
  • From: "brian williams" pugturd50@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 13:24:47 -0500

Have been thinking about the rock walls. Though I plan to continue with the rock I have been using. Went to a Home and landscape show yesterday. Saw this guy who sprays insulation foam for houses. If one was to get a guy to spray a wall with a ft thick of this stuff, then cut it the way they want and cover with a thin slab of concrete. They could have a rock wall in a few days. Would be something to see how well it works?