[aroid-l] Amorph pages finished

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Amorph pages finished
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@worldonline.nl
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:33:33 +0100

The Amorphpages on the IAS website are finished. Scott and I will now start
on other tuberous genera and will keep you posted via Aroid-l. I will also
adapt the introductory texts to Amorphophallus with new knowledge and
experience (a.o. cultivation). In due time I'll also add descriptions of
species to the pages and a key to the genus. All in good time.

Have phun,
Lord P.