[aroid-l] Membership Info and 2003 Dues

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Membership Info and 2003 Dues
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." SLCooper@scj.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:59:11 -0600

It is now time for  International Aroid Society members to pay their 2003
dues, and with that in mind.....

If there are any members that did not receive all of their newsletters (I'm
mainly talking to new members), PLEASE let me know.  As far as I know, I am
finally caught up with recording new members and mailing out the 2002
newsletters.
EMAIL me at SLCooper@scj.com, DO NOT REPLY TO THE LIST- PLEEEESE!!

My humblest apologies to those of you who waited SO long to receive your
newsletters!
Any other membership questions may also be reported to me.

Regarding 2003 dues:
Individual (USA) are $25
International (arrives via airmail)- $30
Libraries- $35

The membership information is on the IAS website here:
http://www.aroid.org/society/joinias.html

You can send cash,  US checks, bank drafts, money orders, or credit card via
PayPal to
International Aroid Society, P.O. Box 43-1853, South Miami, FL 33143, U.S.A.

If you do not have internet access or cannot print the form, please include
Name
Address
City, State/Province, Zip Code, Country,
Email, Fax, and phone numbers.
You may add Genera of Interest.

Tricia Frank is our Treasurer, if you have any questions or want to make
other payment arrangements, please contact her at: Tricia_Frank@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Susan