Re: [aroid-l] Anthurium regale and Zanthosoma roseum

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Anthurium regale and Zanthosoma roseum
  • From: snalice@cnmnetwork.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:56:33 -0800

Speaking of bigger plants (other than Anthurium) someone sent a photo for ID of a
Zanthosoma labled 'roseum' with a man standing under the petiols and the leaves
were HUGE and were up three times his height.  I would be interested in knowing
if that particular plant was ever ID'd and what was it and is it available
anywhere?.....but that's not to say that I don't desire seeds from Anthurium
regale!  Beautiful!

Susan Cox