Re: [aroid-l] Xanthosoma Sagittifolium

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Xanthosoma Sagittifolium
  • From: The Thaumaturgist asitkghosh@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:55:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi Eduardo
When you say that "I wasn´t able to find a real Xanthosoma
sagittifolium growing in Florida!!!", what do you mean ?

Growing in the wild  or in backyard ?

Asit K. Ghosh
--- Eduardo Goncalves <edggon@hotmail.com> wrote:

It is widely available in Florida as Xanthosoma sagittifolium
("malanga-blanca")!!!! In fact, I wasn´t able to find a real
Xanthosoma sagittifolium growing in Florida!!!

Very best wishes,

Do you Yahoo!?