Re: [aroid-l] Non-Aroid question/New Aroideana!!

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Non-Aroid question/New Aroideana!!
  • From: RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 19:25:30 EST

Russ, I used to have the same Dischidia, I think there may be several with
the shingling habit along with Hoya.  I kept mine too wet and the cutting ended
up rotting.  I cant remember the name of it either but Harry would know.  Its
a very interesting subject that needs to be explored more.
  On another subject,  I just recieved my Aroideana vol. 26.  Very good
articles in this one, I am AMAZED by those wonderful stamps!!!!
Michael Mattlage