Re: [aroid-l] a few things

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] a few things
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid (prive)" hetter@worldonline.nl
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 05:27:31 +0100

The plant on the picture is Amorphophallus longituberosus. Whether there are
three inflorescences on one tuber I could not see. I could only open a
picture with the number 2. From that one it is not certain. I doubt it
represents one tuber/plant.

In the link you can see the term "Bukdang". In Thai the word "buk" is used
for Amorphophallus plants and maybe more.