Re: [Aroid-l] Headline

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Headline
  • From: Steve Marak samarak@gizmoworks.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:49:17 -0600 (CST)

Others may also be wondering about this, so I'm replying to the whole list

The hort.net site archives many horticultural and botanical mailing lists,
but isn't directly connected with Aroid-L. We appreciate them archiving
Aroid-L - it's been very convenient for our members, having a reliable and
consistent place to go to find posts they may have missed or search for
topics previously discussed.

I'd suggest you contact the hort.net web gurus about the stale link. There
may not be anything they can do, either, as that's a redirect to the
Seattle P-I web site, and the problem is probably that the story has been
archived or moved internally. (I was not able to find it on the
seattlepi.com web site with any of several searches.)

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Gary wrote:

> Dear Listowners,
> On the aroid-l archives pages, http://www.hort.net/lists//aroid-l/ , on
> the left side in the box labeled "Top Stories", the last headline "US
> government prepares to restrict nursery shipments", no story appears
> when I try to open that message.
> Since this may be of great importance to all of us, can you as list
> owners find out the correct site of this notice?  A notice to the
> mailing list would benefit us all, I think.
> Thank you, Gary in Hilo, HI

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com
Aroid-l mailing list