[Aroid-l] Headline

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Headline
  • From: "Gary" doji@hawaii.rr.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:46:25 -1000

Dear Listowners,

On the aroid-l archives pages,  http://www.hort.net/lists//aroid-l/ , on the left side in the box labeled "Top Stories", the last headline "US government prepares to restrict nursery shipments", no story appears when I try to open that message.

Since this may be of great  importance to all of us, can you as list owners find out the correct site of this notice?  A notice to the mailing list would benefit us all, I think.

Thank you, Gary in Hilo, HI