[Aroid-l] off topic--upcoming plant lecture

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] off topic--upcoming plant lecture
  • From: Andy Cabe andycabe@riverbanks.org
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:26:38 -0500

Hi all,

I thought that I would mention an upcoming lecture that we have at
Riverbanks Botanical Garden in Columbia, SC. The lecture is titled "The
Secret World of Plants" and features Linda Copeland of Atlanta, Georgia and
Bobby Ward from Raleigh, NC. For details on the lecture topics, please read
the attached flyer. I hope that some of you can make it.

Andy

Andy Cabe
Curator of Horticulture
Riverbanks Zoo and Botanical Garden