Re: [Aroid-l] Need help

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Need help
  • From: aroideae@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:08:15 -0500

Physan or RD20 are safe enough for fern sporelings, so they should be safe for your seedlings.
I need some help with some seedlings. I have crossed some Colocasia plants and have seedlings coming along. They have all done well so far but I just noticed some fungus on one of the batches. I sprayed it with some water and peroxide. Any suggestions on a fungicide I can use that would not hurt such small plants? I am not sure why the out break but. They have shown to be extremely sensitive at this point. If the lid is off the container they leaves shrivel up if it is on tight the leaves stay wet and rot.
Aroid-l mailing list
< /BODY>
Aroid-l mailing list