RE: [Aroid-l] Need help

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Need help
  • From: "Derek Burch" derek@horticulturist.com
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:27:03 -0500

Brian, In addition to the physan that Lynn suggests as a drench, try to
harden them off by putting the open container in a large plastic bag which
you also leave open at the top. This will slow down drying but give a little
air circulation. In a week or so they should have developed enough of a
cuticle on the leaves to stand in the open.  Derek