Re: [Aroid-l] Colletogyne on IAS website

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Colletogyne on IAS website
  • From: "Peter Boyce" botanist@malesiana.com
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 06:14:23 +0800

Biarum is in press for the next Aroideana (indeed, forms a substantial part of the next Aroideana) along with a 10 years on update for Arum. Of course the Biarum is a article that has been a while finished and Arum update I've done from need to well.... update BUT I did all my main tuberous work before I learnt about REAL aroids...

Regarding the eponymous Amorphophallus, yes, true... but I didn't REQUEST it to be burdened with my name

XX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@xs4all.nl>