RE: [Aroid-l] Colletogyne vs. climbers.

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Colletogyne vs. climbers.
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@xs4all.nl
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 07:32:52 +0100

I rest my case. WHO would want to have such bulky, non-flowering plants that
never do anything but growing???? Boooooooring!!!!!!!!! Julius, you're a
lost case but I forgive you because you also have a few tuberous aroids. But
you do well to observe these better and throw away the telescope you need to
see a climbing aroid flower every 20th year, some 100 feet above ground
level.........heeheehee.

Lord P.