[Aroid-l] intrageneric crossing

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] intrageneric crossing
  • From: Brian Williams pugturd@alltel.net
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:52:21 -0500

Peter do you know if this hybrid alocasia colocasia was strong or very weak? I would like to know what it would look like. If it was worth even growing so to speak? Something large and healthy would sound interesting but a deformed mutated thing would not be much interest to me.
Aroid-l mailing list