[Aroid-l] Intrageneric crossing?Juliuis's OFFER !

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Intrageneric crossing?Juliuis's OFFER !
  • From: "michael mahan" agavestar@covad.net
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:00:59 -0800

Julius if that Jackalope is a male pup ?  then I'll pay you big bucks just
so I can cross it to my female jackalope( I feed her those oh sooo  special
Indonesian Xanthosoma X Caladium cross leaves) & when I started that ! She
then  started  looking fondly at my dog & he's worried !!  SOOO I need the
relief of a mate for her !!!      ;- )          MIKE
>>>Julius......... WROTE ON........................... Sat 1/21/06
By the way, I have a jackalope baby here (Jack 'rabbit' X antelope), you
should see how BIG he is, and size of the horns on that little sucker, and
see him hop!   Any offers???

Good Growing all,

Aroid-l mailing list