Re: [Aroid-l] Forced Dormancy Question

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Forced Dormancy Question
  • From: "Agoston Janos" <agoston.janos@citromail.hu>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 19:23:01 +0100

I think you can put them in a fridge to keep them cool.

There is a botanic garden not far from us, and they have A. konjac. It emerged there in august and they keep them in greenhouse in the winter time, but my one is dormant in winter and grows in summer. So you may try it, but you may keep some offspring uncooled if anything would happen to the cooled tubers...