[Aroid-l] Philodendron? ID

another ID request that was (again) posted in the www.exote-forum.de
The user "matrix 1981" or Christian posted his question in a thead about
Alocasia macrrrhizos and thinks he an an elephant-ear. He mentioned that
his plant flowered 4 tinmes within the last year and wonders, if that is
normal. He found no seed set.

However, the plant look rather like a Philodrndron sp. or cv to me than
an Alocasia.

Please note: This is not my picture; please do not copy and paste it.
The URLs I post are from the areas of the forum that do not require
registration, so they should work.

It is post #8 in this thread/URL:

The enlarged pictures have the following links:

Any ideas?

Good identifying.....

Aroid-l mailing list