[Aroid-l] University of California, Davis Conservatory Open House

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] University of California, Davis Conservatory Open House
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:20:25 -0800

Howdy!

If any aroid fanciers are going to be in the vicinity of Sacramento, California, on Saturday, 10 February 2007, the University of California, Davis Botanical Conservatory will be having an Open House from 1:30PM to 4PM. The web site for the Conservatory is: http://greenhouse.ucdavis.edu/conservatory/

The aroid holdings include a variety of Anthurium, Philodendron, Amorphophallus, Arum, Arisaema, Dracontium, Anchomanes, Arisarum, Dracunculus, Helicodiceros, Cryptosperma, Alocasia, Colocasia, Ulearum, Spathicarpa, Monstera, Diffenbachia, etcetera, etcetera. Some are dormant, but the Anchomanes and Dracontium are putting out their flowers now.

If any one is interested (I know there are many aroid enthusiasts here in California) and needs directions, please email me off list. I would like to meet some local aroid folks if you want to attend.

Happy days,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist

((,///////////=====<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

(530) 406-1178

166 Buckeye Street

Woodland CA 95695 USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

● Invertebrate Ecological Studies

● Bioassessment and Study Design

● Endangered Invertebrate Species

● Zooplankton

● Periphyton/ Phytoplankton

Moscow, ID ● Bozeman, MT ● Woodland, CA ● Neosho, MO ● Selinsgrove, PA

www.ecoanalysts.com