Re: [Aroid-l] Leaflet use for tuber production.

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Leaflet use for tuber production.
  • From: Ken Mosher <ken@spatulacity.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 23:49:43 -0500

Hi tsuh yang - I don't know, I told mom to stick them back in the ground. They wouldn't be up this quickly even if she followed my directions, and based on historical observations she probably didn't.
-Ken

piaba wrote:
ken, but did the tubers produce any plants?
with the genus Sinningia (Gesneriaceae), tubers can be
induced to form from leaf cuttings, but often these
are blind, with no subsequent growth points.

=========
tsuh yang