[Aroid-l] Re: Rock Wall - banta's reply

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Re: Rock Wall - banta's reply
  • From: John Banta <bantaalva@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 07:32:52 -0500

Hi Brian, Wow! I'm impressed. Aside from the advantages of being a good heat storage structure it looks beautiful and appears to provide lots of neat crevices and pockets for all sorts of plants. The use of vertical space is a good economy in a greenhouse. My hat is off to you for your industry in making the ordinary into the beautiful. Besides those seedlings look great! Anyway, keep warm and keep breeding those plants. Warmest regards, banta

Brian Williams wrote:

I have for sometime now been working on a conservatory type personal greenhouse. This greenhouse is 80 feet long 30 feet wide and 22feet tall. I recently have finished a 40 foot long 10 foot tall rock wall on one side of the greenhouse and I have just started planting aroids and other tropical plants on the wall. I thought I would share this with the group. I am very excited to get this part done. Thanks

Here is a link to photos of my progress

Aroid-l mailing list

Aroid-l mailing list