RE: [Aroid-l] Construction of Rock Wall

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Construction of Rock Wall
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:28:48 +0000

From : 	Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
Sent : 	Friday, January 26, 2007 2:11 AM
To : 	Discussion of aroids <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Subject : 	[Aroid-l] Construction of Rock Wall

Dear Brian,

Fantastic looking structure!    It will be great when the plants grow in!
What about trying some climbing species of Cyclanthus? They should do well on it, also aboreal Cycads IF available!
Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos with all of us!!
Good luck, good growing!

Julius

I have for sometime now been working on a conservatory type personal greenhouse. This greenhouse is 80 feet long 30 feet wide and 22feet tall. I recently have finished a 40 foot long 10 foot tall rock wall on one side of the greenhouse and I have just started planting aroids and other tropical plants on the wall. I thought I would share this with the group. I am very excited to get this part done. Thanks

Here is a link to photos of my progress

http://bwilliams92.photosite.com/Album1/
__