Re: [Aroid-l]Off-topic-- Rafflesia seeds

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l]Off-topic-- Rafflesia seeds
  • From: "Henriette en Maurice Hinterding" <hinterd2@xs4all.nl>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:53:59 +0100

Marcin,

yes, indeed you are right, the seeds of Rafflesia is very small. I have pictures (slieds) of the hole process, but as you can see the photo's I took are slieds so if you are still interested I must scan the slieds so I can sent them to you.

cheers,

Maurice

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcin" <shagar@cyber-sport.com.pl>