From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Bluesea
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 7:30 PM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] self heading Philodendron ID

2 and a half days for emails to be posted is ridiculous and certainly doesn't make for continuity of threads.
What's with that????????????????????
Russ

Bluesea wrote:
Any chance this could be pinnatifidum?
Russ
central Fla

criswick wrote:

Xanadu gone wild !   No way is that Xanadu. I think it resembles somewhat P. x evansii, an invalid name that might better be written P. 'Evansii'.  This is much seen in older Miami gardens, but the one in the photo seems more compact and in some way different.

John.