Re: self heading Philodendron ID

  • Subject: Re: self heading Philodendron ID
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:48:41 -0600 (CST)

Sorry, I'm to blame. Aroid-L is (and always has been) moderated, so posts
don't go out until a moderator approves them. At the moment, I'm the only
moderator, so if I am for any reason unable to get to the list for a
while, things sit.

While the delay can be annoying, the up side is that, as well as
preventing you guys from seeing a lot of spam over the years, it has given
a surprisingly large number of people a chance to recall something they
didn't really want posted - and which in some cases they didn't even know
they had sent to be posted.

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008, Bluesea wrote:

> 2 and a half days for emails to be posted is ridiculous and certainly
> doesn't make for continuity of threads.
> What's with that????????????????????
> Russ
> Bluesea wrote: