Re: flowersforme123- another photo stealer

  • Subject: Re: flowersforme123- another photo stealer
  • From: "Tere Baber" <growit7@windstream.net>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 09:17:50 -0600

I got my 1st computer about a year and a half ago and can only do minimal things on it. I'm learning as I go and I don't know how to do some og this tracking down stuff, and it's not a lack of manners or dishonesty, just ignorance of manyof these things. When I learn of something I do wrong I fix it as best I can. I'm just saying that at least sometimes, the offender is not malicious just ignorant. And courtesy from the injured party,ie. photographer, is  important in contacting a picture user, as the user may be like me, just ignorant of cyber rules. I don't make my living using a camera and understand a photographers situation. But if I post picts, I don't care who usese it or for what and they don;t have to ask me first. I don't mind sharing at all.