Re: flowersforme123- another photo stealer

  • Subject: Re: flowersforme123- another photo stealer
  • From: Don Martinson <LLmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 09:38:17 -0600

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] flowersforme123- another photo stealer
Tere – This is certainly your or anyone else’s right.  In JL Hudson’s seed catalog, with which many of you may be familiar, he goes so far as to say:

Now , of course, this catalog contains mostly drawings and no photos, but my point is that you can, if you wish, place your photos in what is called the Public Domain, meaning anyone can use them.  However, for those for whom commercial photography is their occupation, copyright protection is a must.

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin