Re: weird konjac

  • Subject: Re: weird konjac
  • From: Victor Soukup <soukupvg@email.uc.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:52:03 -0500

Hi Aroiders,
         When my Amorphophallus henryi produced 5 infloresences from a
single tuber last spring, I thought it was strange and asked Wilbert for
comment.  He said it wasn't unknown --- not common but occasional.  The 5
infloresences were not all the same size but varied from about typical down
to 1/3 "full" size.  It was strange to see.

Vic Soukup

Victor G. Soukup PhD
Herbarium