Meconastigma philodendrons

  • Subject: Meconastigma philodendrons
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:00:44 -0500

  I just uploaded a lot of photos to my flickr account of meconastigma
type philodendrons in the hope that some can be properly IDed. I have a
lot of them in sets under the names they had listed on the tags. I will
change any information if the experts think it is incorrect or if they
have more information.  I plan to put more info with each photo in the
future but if their is a certain photo you would like to know more about
feel free to let me know. You can leave comments under the photo or send
a link back to aroid-l of the plant so I can make the proper changes if
 I have most of the seedlings out of Brazil in a set to help put better
IDs on them.

Here is the link to the photos

Aroid-L mailing list