Re: New Species Anthurium, sect. Belolonchium

  • Subject: Re: New Species Anthurium, sect. Belolonchium
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:09:23 -0600

Dear Steve:

            I see that I have listed Anthurium faustomirandae as being a member of sect. Calomystium. That said I must say that a lot of the Mexican species of Anthurium defy classification and indeed some of them probably represent new sections, such as A. lucens, A. chiapense, A. longipeltatum, etc. with glandular punctuations.

Tom