Re: New Species Anthurium, sect. Belolonchium

  • Subject: Re: New Species Anthurium, sect. Belolonchium
  • From: "Elizabeth Campbell" <desinadora@mail2designer.com>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 06:42:38 -0800

I can actually speak to how authorship is going to work in the case of this new plant. Basically, I will be the one responsable for the fieldwork, collection, and notes pertaining to these, and then Dr. Croat will use this information to describe the plant. Hence, I'm co-authoring in the sense that I have provided the observational data and the specimens.

Not sure how it works in other cases, but I'm sure it's similar.

Get the Free email that has everyone talking at http://www.mail2world.com
Unlimited Email Storage – POP3 – Calendar – SMS – Translator – Much More!

Aroid-L mailing list