aroid recommendations

  • Subject: aroid recommendations
  • From: Tindomul Er-Murazor <tindomul1of9@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 15:07:25 -0800 (PST)

I just read some more suggestions.  I would agree with the Spathicarpa.  I grow that one in a vivarium and seems to bloom constantly when not resting.
Anubias is tricky for me, never seems to bloom when I want to show the off.  However I would imagine that in a green house it would be easy to get them to flower constantly.
Spathiphyllums are easy as well.  Sometimes they just go at it, and in great numbers.
Maybe you might want to try some Cryptocorynes, though they are not reliable bloomers even for the experts.