Re: Aquatic aroids

  • Subject: Re: Aquatic aroids
  • From: andreas nik <andreas_nk@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 09:06:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi Taylor!
Anubias and Cryptocarines are good choice for water cultivation, but only anubiases without 'ears'. Even they grow better in paludariums(my case.)
Spatiphyllum will gradually rot in an aquqrium, it's not a water plant at all. Perchaps only Pistia is a cmpletely water aroid. All others grow better in paludariums or just in the room(greenhouse is defenitely better).

Andreas