Re: Philo I can't ID!

Thanks Beth.  I suspect this one is still in the juvenile stage and won't truly begin to present itself until it grows even more.  I've already moved it to better light and will continue to increase the intensity as spring approaches.  If you get to the Mindo or Nanegalito area or the Pacto-Gualea area please take some good photos of the major plant surfaces so I can compare them with this plant.  Sometimes these things just won't climb until they grow out of the juvenile stages.

Steve

Elizabeth Campbell wrote:
Steve, I can't help you with a name, but I've seen it around Mindo and Nanegalito, and in the Pacto-Gualea corridor. It's definitely a terrestrial.

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas
n:Lucas;Steve
tel;cell:479-685-6738